Creative Canine Fitness
click here *Should only be performed with the correct equipment for this sport.
http://aefsupply.com/fuck-learn A high-speed race involving two teams of four dogs springing over a series of jumps to activate a catapult, which releases a ball for them to catch and bring back to their owner.
Provides a great deal of exercise, while offering relief from the summer heat!
A mixture of obedience training, tricks, and dance that allows for creative interaction between dogs and their owners.
A sport in which a dog moves through a obstacle of their handler.
- Provide your dog with regular excercise and allow it to play with people and people and other friendly dogs.
- Exercise your dog daily unless your vet recommends otherwise.
- If you are unsure about how much exercise your dog needs, seek advice from your vet or another qualified dog care specialist.
- Play tug of war (but beware of the risks!).
- Run your pooch up and down the stairs.
- Set up an obstacle course.
- Supervise your dog around young children.
- Take a plastic bag or scoop to clean up your dog’s mess.
- Always keep your dog in sight and under control.
- Never let your dog chase wildlife or farm animals.
- Helps prevent destructive behaviours.
- Builds trust.
- Helps with weight control.
- Limits unruliness.
- Socialises your dog.
- Keeps you healthy too!
- Limits attention-seeking behaviours.
Canine behaviour therapy attempts to change a dog’s behaviour using tried and tested psychological principles for the benefit of both the dog and the owner.