Rage Syndrome, also known as Sudden Onset Aggression is a serious behavioural problem that has been reported most commonly in the Cocker Spaniel but can also be in a variety of other dog breeds.READ MORE
The basic unit of canine social structure is the pack, it is something that is not easy to study in a domestic situation. However, we can look at what we do know about dogs and wild dogs to understand how stable packs are maintained.
Like 90% of the people I talk to, you would probably say yes, however there is no defined understanding of the Law as it stands to date. The other 10% just freely admit they do not know the Law.READ MORE